Thursday, May 17, 2007

Journey to Budapest


If you work for an international company, you kind of suspect that you might have to travel abroad. But even I was surprised when I had to go to Budapest (the capital of Hungary if you are still wondering) to attend an international IT conference with people from all over Europe. It was really great (despite for the fact that I got a bit sick) but the whole event was very educational and not to mention that Budapest is a beautiful city (don’t tell anyone but I like Prague more). Anyway, I just hope that you enjoy the pictures – one of the them is from the Hungarian parliament on the Danube river and the other one is an impressive monument on the hill across the river.

And by the way – if you miss the good old Boris, you might get happy to see some pictures. This is me, a bit unfocused but still with that charming, pervert, jolly smile – trying to look as professional as I can. The other one is me and my Italian manager Marisa – she is totally great and I am not saying that because she reads my blog. She is totally hilarious, great personality and an amazing professional - a 150% effective working machine.

To be continued….
A dopo, ragazzi!

2 comments: