Sunday, July 1, 2007

WOW - had a fantastic weekend!

Title says it all - this weekend I went with AIESEC Torino to (and near) Asti, which is a lovely small town near Torino. The occasition was to celebrate the new EB team mandate(the so called New Year's Eve). We stayed at the house of a funny AIESEC guy called Fabio - a big nice house with a view at the Alps. But before that we had dinner with some great sea food and Piemonte wine at an open space restaurant. Later there was some disco and then we moved to Fabio's house for drinking games. See results in the morning :)
Somewhere between the second bottle of wine and the beer I met the sweet and cuddly dog Asha(see pic) - again got myslef thinking of Uma....really miss herThe Sunday was dedicated to the swimming pool in Asti - had a lovely day getting tanned, swimming and playing beach volleyball - hardly I am damn good at it, just the Italians don't make much of sport monsters ( I tend to forgive them). Had really a great laugh and spend my weekend really well.

Now I am tired as hell(slept only 4 hours), my bones ache, my head is spinning and I can't spell my name right but I am happy :)

1 comment:

chocolato said...

There is no free lunch babe, and u know it ;)
Keep being happy!