Monday, December 10, 2007

Back from Switzerland


And here I come again...back from my awesome weekend in Switzerland which I spent indulging myself with the earthly pleasures of the flesh. Nope, it's not what you think - not a sex-tourism trip but a 2-day total relax weekend in the SPA resort in Leukerbad (don't make me say that). It was probably the single most relaxing experience in my life and I managed to chill out completely. Starting from sauna and Turkish bath to thermal baths and swimming in an open pool of hot water seeing the snowy Alps above you and the snow gently falling.

I went with my flatmate Paolo and his friends and I need to say a big THANK YOU to all of them. Your usual portion of pictures (semi-naked ones again) you can find here.

For some things Switzerland was quite stingy (say restaurants) but for some not really expensive. Not more than Italy and what is worse, not more than BULGARIA. Not bad for a country which is one of he most advanced economies in the world. The comments I leave to you.

2 comments:

chocolato said...

Nice pictures ;)The place looks nice, otherwise I believe Switzerland is a bit boring ;)

Sis said...

Ohh, you made me dream... about my beloved country... though, I should admit, I guess you didn´t explore CH that much, according to the pics ;) Should definitely do it next time - can recommend you some places ;)
Hugs