Wednesday, October 10, 2007

STRESSED!!!


Even an adrenaline-driven chap like me can get stressed out - when I arrived in Torino I had 540 mails in my inbox (and they weren't spam), my boss was away leaving me in the deep shit, I had to move to a new apartment and I am still trying to recover from my "vacation" in Bulgaria. In other words, REJOICE ENEMIES - I am feeling alone, overworked, underslept, insecure and unlucky.

But THAT WAS until yesterday until a couple of good Italian friends took me to do some swimming and to sauna and hydro-massage. Today I feel like a totally new person taking it easy and feeling chilled-out enough to do some blogging. What I have learned is that if you don't take care of your well-being your bad-being is going to take care of you. Hope I keep it like that long enough. Mimka is coming to Torino this weekend and hopefully we'll have some fun around town. More to come...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have some fun and find her a nice italian stud, bloody bastard! lots of love from PL :p

Blizzrod said...

Kris, get yourself a nice English-speaking blog like normal people...

chocolato said...

Haha :) As if I was reading something written from me!

Sis said...

"What I have learned is that if you don't take care of your well-being your bad-being is going to take care of you." - I love this!!

Many hugs from BG