Friday, October 26, 2007

Back from Belgium


And here am I - again in Italy from my 5 day vacation in Belgium. I can write really a lot but here are the main things that impressed me for my short stay:
- awesome chocolate
- even more awesome beer
- a country devided in 2 by language - Dutch and French
- a country devided in 2 by mentality - Dutch and French
- a rather disappointing capital (Brussels) and some fantastic towns in the country - Antwerpen, Bruges, Gent
- biggest concentration of EU officials in the world
- I expected something big, major and Nordic but it was more like sweet, small and Mediterranean

Once again a huge thanks to Milenka who was my lovely host and managed to endure me for 5 days. Feel free to take a look at my pictures (sorry, no naked ones this time) and I hope you can capture the atmosphere of this lovely and unique country

4 comments:

Milan Iliev said...

How is it that you travel so much? This blog is an endless litany of travel experiences! What do you do?

Blizzrod said...

Come ooon, it's not so bad. If you read carefully you will find out that I work for (a big) IT company in Italy. Besides, Europe is one big village now (with many villagers).
BTW - how can I find you online in anyway possible. You seem to be everywhere and no place in particular.

Unknown said...

The pictures are wonderful... especially the one with you and the pissing girl... Naturally, you've managed to piss her off, an effect you have on most of the people... :)

Sis said...

just a small correction: 3 official languages - German influence is all around babe :P

And yes, a lot to discuss about the taking and giving with @...
hugs, take care