Monday, August 13, 2007

Desperate house-Boris?

The new and improved...???


My job these days turns out to be quite stressful for everybody from Norway to South Africa decide that they want something from me and I receive requests every 15 minutes. What is even more I got so piled up with extra house-work this weekend that I actually went to work with the idea of getting some rest.

Usually there is a very nice Peruvian lady who cleans the house ....however she seems to be on vacation in August and I had to do the job myself. Real tough thing I tell you - being single in Italy is not an easy job. I cleaned the floor, the furniture, the bathroom, the kitchen.... Then I had to deal with the laundry - white clothes, colour clothes, sheets, towels, then I had to iron them. I told myself "BE STRONG" and I did the job like a real macho (you know what I mean). I played on some Prokofiev and Debussy (hey, I am a snob, remember) and cleaned the whole place up and down. The result - the tired leftovers of my body. Next time the lady comes back I am going to be real nice with her and say something good in Italian or Peruvian (haha)

Please, feel free to leave mocking comments.


Boris

3 comments:

chocolato said...

Oh...
I loved the part with ironing on Debussy ;)
I believe you are strong enough to survive the whole workload alone!
Remember - impossible is nothing :)
Hi hi hi

Unknown said...

I have a steam cleaner at a bargain price just for you my friend! You'll forget how hard the housekeeping can be... and I'LL FORGET THAT YOU RECOMMENDED IT TO ME CLAIMING "It works perfect!"!!! ]:->

Anonymous said...

your sexy