Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Party with AIESEC Torino


This weekend I went to Ivrea with AIESEC Torino for their Regional Induction Seminar for new members. I write this post now on Wednesday because I have almost managed to recover from my hangover(s). We had two wild parties and after one of them I woke up with marker tattoos and messeges all over my body some of them like "You make me so horny" and "Fai schifo"(YOU SUCK in Italian). But from what I remember I am totally pleased and I had a great time.

I also realized how much AIESEC did for me for the last 3-4 years - hundreds of friends, networks across the world and career opportunities. However ...it all came with the sad realization that I have grown up, things like this are in my student past and I am in the harsh, merciless reality on the heading for the future stage (blah - good morning as it goes in Bulgarian). I am curious to know what other AIESECers reading my blog think about it. How is life after AIESEC and was the whole shit really worth it. For me yes but in a way I feel I have no place there anymore...

No comments: